- IBS Curriculum
- Innovation and the Value of Privacy
- Financial Innovation: A Risky Business
- Diversity and Inclusion for All
- Growth for Entrepreneurs
- Can My Company Change?
- Business and Politics
- Small Worlds of Governance
- Bolder Policies for Diversity?
- Governance and Compensation
- The Quantitative Revolution
- Inclusive Leadership
- Preventing the Next Crisis
- Universities and Women
- The Benjamin Botwinick Prizes in Business Ethics
- The Paul M. Montrone Seminar Series on Ethics
- The KPMG Peat Marwick / Stanley R. Klion Forum
- Bernstein Debates
- Events Calendar
Miguel Schloss ’68
Miguel Schloss is the Managing Partner of DAMConsult, which has offices in Washington D.C. and Santiago, Chile. DAMConsult is a boutique consulting firm focused on emerging markets and facilitating cross-border business development, by securing financing for its clients from Multilateral Development Banks and export Financing Agencies.
Schloss was previously the Executive Director of Transparency International (Berlin, Germany), responsible to the Chairman and Board for Latin America, Africa, and Middle East, including expansion of operations by 36 local offices and 16 contact representatives, and overall financial management of the organization. Prior to this he worked at the World Bank Group in various positions including: Division Chief of Corporate & Budget Planning; Division Chief of Industry & Energy (Africa); and Telecommunications & Mining (world wide). He has published over 20 articles in major international journals and contributions to books dealing with issues of governance, strategies, budgets, planning financial and banking restructuring, energy policies, industrial development, telecommunications, and economic and development policies.