You are here
Mentoring Breakfast Series
Lauren Frasca at the MBA mentoring breakfast, Spring 2015
Organized by the Media Management Association and the Media and Technology Program, the mentoring breakfast series brings together a senior media executive with a small group of first- and second-year students for an informal discussion of current trends in the industry as well as career paths and opportunities.
2014-2015 Mentoring Breakfasts:
- October 27 — Stephen Richard '00, SVP, Business Development and Operations, Global Merchandising Group, National Basketball Association
- November 12 — Chantal Restivo-Alessi '93, Chief Digital Officer, HarperCollins Publishers
- November 17 — Larry Kutscher '88, CEO, Travelclick
- December 9 — David Levin, President & CEO, McGraw-Hill Education
- February 17 — Will Bardeen '04, SVP Strategy & Development, The New York Times Company
- March 3 — Chad Gutstein '00, CEO, Machinima
- March 25 — Lauren Frasca '10, Vice President of Original Programming,The Weather Channel
- April 20 — Andrew Lustgarten '07, Executive Vice President - Corporate Development and Strategy, Madison Square Garden
EVP Strategy & Business Operations
SVP Corporate Development
WPP Group USA
Dhiraj Kumar '07
Global Head of Mobile Vertical Marketing
William Bardeen ’04
SVP Strategy & Corporate Development
BBC Worldwide America
Bloomberg Media Group
Alan Stein '05
Global Head of Ad Technology
Christopher Barry '99
Managing Director, Digital & International Strategy
Chief Development & Digital Officer
John Skipper, President, ESPN & Co-Chairman, Disney Media Networks, shares his insights into how to succeed in the media business.
NYC Media Seminars
Linking economists working on media topics in the greater New York area by providing a regular forum for discussion.
NYT Book Entry
Read Knee's latest Book Entry on DealB%k:
In ‘Misbehaving,’ an Economics Professor Isn’t Afraid to Attack His Own
Richard Thaler writes that the social sciences once disparaged by economists have been critical to the profession’s influence in business and public policy...
Miklos on Media
Read Sarvary's latest post:
Publishers on Facebook Facebook has pretty much managed to convince publishers to put their content on its powerful platform. The value proposition is simple...