You are here
- Sunil Gulati, Senior Lecturer in Economics, Columbia University and U.S. Soccer President
- Oded Netzer, Philip H. Geier Jr. Associate Professor of Marketing
- Eli Noam, Paul Garrett Professor of Public Policy and Business Responsibility and Director of Columbia Institute for Tele-Information
- Miklos Sarvary, Carson Family Professor of Business
- Tim Wu, Isidor and Seville Sulzbacher Professor of Law, Columbia Law School
- Sharad Devarajan '04, Co-Founder & CEO, Liquid Comics
- Jared Grusd EMBA '06, global General Counsel, Spotify
- Jeremy Kagan '99, Founder & CEO, Pricing Engine
- Scott C. McDonald, Senior Vice President for Market Research, Condé Nast Publications
- Tahra L. Millan, Senior Director, Strategic Marketing, Blue Man Group
- Jarrod Moses, Founder & CEO, United Entertainment Group
- David Poltrack, Chief Research Officer, CBS Corporation and President of CBS VISION
- Joseph Plummer, chief research officer, Advertising Research Foundation
- Arne Rees, VP International Digital Media, ESPN
- Ava Seave, Principal, Quantum Media
Alex Douzet, CEO & Co-founder TheLadders (by invitation only)
New York City Media Seminar Series: Matthew Gentzkow (University of Chicago)
Mark Thompson, President & CEO, The New York Times Company (by invitation only)
John Skipper, President, ESPN & Co-Chairman, Disney Media Networks, shares his insights into how to succeed in the media business.
NYC Media Seminars
Linking economists working on media topics in the greater New York area by providing a regular forum for discussion.
Miklos on Media: Featured Blog
Movie Piracy & Innovation Studios have long claimed that piracy "kills" innovation, which will ultimately hurt consumers. A new paper may suggest otherwise.