Careers in Media
Columbia Business School students pursue careers within all segments of the media and entertainment industry including film and television, music, publishing, advertising and PR, sports management, and digital technology and social media.
Alumni working in media can be found across the country and the world with the greatest concentration living and working in New York and Los Angeles.
Job opportunities in media represent a variety of functional areas including:
- business creation / product development
- strategic planning
- business development / sales
- corporate finance / M&A / treasury
- general management / operations
- digital technology / social media