- Deal Camp
- Alston & Bird Alumni Discussion Series
- The Potential New Regulatory Landscape and M&A
- Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- M&A and Activism
- Global Markets
- How M&A “Resurgence” is Impacting Private Equity
- Regulatory Landscape
- Private Equity & Healthcare
- Where We've Been & Where We're Going
- Capital Deployment Decision
- Fundraising in Turbulent Times
- Starting a Fund 101
- Annual Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference
- Events Archive
- Fellows Program
Every winter the Private Equity Program offers an intensive weekend of presentations and networking for students and alumni.
The driving force for the establishment for Deal Camp was the recognition of the need for current students and those considering a career transition into the private equity industry and related fields to feel better prepared to handle the "nuts and bolts" practical questions that arise in job interviews.
Deal Camp offered inter-active presentations and case studies from a variety of industry professionals in an intimate and high-intensity learning environment away from the distractions of everyday school and work life. Each evening culminated in a sit-down dinner where speakers and attendees had the opportunity to relax from the day's events.