- Deal Camp
- Alston & Bird Alumni Discussion Series
- The Potential New Regulatory Landscape and M&A
- Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- M&A and Activism
- Global Markets
- How M&A “Resurgence” is Impacting Private Equity
- Regulatory Landscape
- Private Equity & Healthcare
- Where We've Been & Where We're Going
- Capital Deployment Decision
- Fundraising in Turbulent Times
- Starting a Fund 101
- Annual Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference
- Events Archive
- Fellows Program
On November 15, 2011 the Private Equity Program held the second in the series focused on issues in private equity presented with and hosted by Alston & Bird.
Fundraising in Turbulent Times —was an evening presentation on the recent lessons learned in fundraising featuring a panel discussion moderated by Professor Donna M. Hitscherich `90, Director of the Columbia Business School Private Equity Program with panelists Mark Hallock `82, Managing Director at Jefferies Fund Placement Group; Danielle A. Hootnick, Director, Marketing and Investor Relations, FirstMark Capital; James H. Sullivan, Jr., Partner, Alston & Bird LLP Corporate Transactions and Securities Group and Max von Zuben `04, Principal, The Wicks Group.
For more detailed biographies, and slideshow click here.