- Deal Camp
- Alston & Bird Alumni Discussion Series
- 2017 May 15 Event
- Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- M&A and Activism
- Global Markets
- How M&A “Resurgence” is Impacting Private Equity
- Regulatory Landscape
- Private Equity & Healthcare
- Where We've Been & Where We're Going
- Capital Deployment Decision
- Fundraising in Turbulent Times
- Starting a Fund 101
- Annual Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference
- Events Archive
- Fellows Program
On the morning of Friday February 25th over 700 attendees, including industry practitioners, many of them alumni of Columbia, and members of the PEVC Club came for a day-long event at Lerner Hall featuring panels on Emerging Markets, Investing in a Green Marketplace, the LP-GP relationship, The LBO in 2011, Venture Capital in New York and Real Estate Private Equity.
A full write up of the conference has been published in the "Carried Interest" newsletter.
For more information, visit the 17th Annual Conference page.