- Deal Camp
- Alston & Bird Alumni Discussion Series
- Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- M&A and Activism
- Global Markets
- How M&A “Resurgence” is Impacting Private Equity
- Regulatory Landscape
- Private Equity & Healthcare
- Where We've Been & Where We're Going
- Capital Deployment Decision
- Fundraising in Turbulent Times
- Starting a Fund 101
- Annual Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference
- Events Archive
- Fellows Program
Attendees of the Private Equity Program's 2nd Annual Deal Camp will be participating in a Case Competition launched by the Private Equity Program and KKR.
The Deal Camp kick-off reception, hosted by KKR, took place on November 29, 2012 where students, alumni and members of the Program's Advisory Board gathered to meet and mingle and learn about Deal Camp and the Competition requirements (slideshow below).
Finalists in the Competition will be presenting to a panel of judges and an audience of their peers on February 8, 2013. The winning team will be going to KKR for a lunch with Henry Kravis 69.