Register now for the 19th Columbia Business School Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference
February 15, 2013 - 19th Annual Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference - "Creating Value in a Shifting Landscape"
Get your tickets now. Visit the Conference web site for the latest information on speakers and panelists.
Featured Keynote Speakers & Moderators include:
- Mark Gallogly - Co-Founder and Managing Principal, Centerbridge Partners, L.P.
- Howard Marks - Chairman, Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.
- David Faber – Reporter and Co-Host, CNBC;
- Jason Kelly – Private Equity Reporter, Bloomberg News
- Dan Primack, Senior Editor, Fortune;
- The Leveraged Buyout in 2013
- The LP-GP Mandate
- Private Equity & Venture Capital in Emerging Markets
- Turnaround & Distressed
- Venture Capital: Rush to Early Stage
- Middle Market: The Operational Drive
- The Evolving Role of Late Stage VC & Growth Equity
- Beyond Traditional PE Investing: The Secondary & Direct Investment Opportunity Today
- Real Estate Private Equity