- Deal Camp
- Alston & Bird Alumni Discussion Series
- The Potential New Regulatory Landscape and M&A
- Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- M&A and Activism
- Global Markets
- How M&A “Resurgence” is Impacting Private Equity
- Regulatory Landscape
- Private Equity & Healthcare
- Where We've Been & Where We're Going
- Capital Deployment Decision
- Fundraising in Turbulent Times
- Starting a Fund 101
- Annual Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference
- Events Archive
- Fellows Program
On February 8, 2013 investment professionals from KKR and members of the alumni community, including the Private Equity Program Advisory Board, came to campus to judge three teams that had been selected from submissions by the attendees of the 2nd Annual Deal Camp in Montauk.
The teams were asked to present their analysis of a case provided by KKR, with judges selecting the winning team.
This year’s first place team included Shanita Nicholas JD / MBA ’13, Morris Cox MBA ’13, Eugenia Song PhD Candidate at Teachers College, and Jason St. Peters MBA ’13.
The team will be visiting KKR's offices later in February, having lunch with Henry Kravis ’69.