- Deal Camp
- Alston & Bird Alumni Discussion Series
- 2017 May 15 Event
- Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- M&A and Activism
- Global Markets
- How M&A “Resurgence” is Impacting Private Equity
- Regulatory Landscape
- Private Equity & Healthcare
- Where We've Been & Where We're Going
- Capital Deployment Decision
- Fundraising in Turbulent Times
- Starting a Fund 101
- Annual Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference
- Events Archive
- Fellows Program
The Columbia team won first place on February 7, 2014 at the Regional VCIC’s (http://www.vcic.unc.edu/) at the University of Maryland.
The students will be competing in the Global Finals on April 10-12, 2014 at University of North Carolina.
Congratulations to team Members: Graham Brown '14, Patrick Chang 14, Jen North '14, Kevin Weeks '15 and Rick Zullo '14.