- Deal Camp
- Alston & Bird Alumni Discussion Series
- Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- M&A and Activism
- Global Markets
- How M&A “Resurgence” is Impacting Private Equity
- Regulatory Landscape
- Private Equity & Healthcare
- Where We've Been & Where We're Going
- Capital Deployment Decision
- Fundraising in Turbulent Times
- Starting a Fund 101
- Annual Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference
- Events Archive
- Fellows Program
On February 14, 2014 investment professionals and members of the alumni community, including the Private Equity Program Advisory Board, came to campus to judge three teams that had been selected from submissions by the attendees of the 3rd Annual Deal Camp in Montauk.
The teams were asked to present their analysis of a case based upon the Toys "R" Us buyout in 2005, with the judges selecting the winning team. Congratulations to the 2014 Champions: Akin Akbiyik `14, Kris McKee `14, Emil Plagborg-Møller Visiting Scholar and Bharath Rajagopalan `15.
The competitors were hosted by CFO Clay Creasey at the Toys "R" Us flagship store for a fun tour and lunch in the skyroom board room (Toys "R" Us visit Slideshow on Flickr).
For more photos, visit the Competition slideshow on Flickr.