You are here
15th Annual Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference
Venture Capital Panel at the 2009 Conference
"Today's Uncertainty, Tomorrow's Opportunity
January 30, 2009
Featured Keynote Speakers:
- Robert W. Pittman - Founder of the Pilot Group, LLC
- George M.C Fisher - Senior Advisor, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Company
- Kirk Radke - Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
- Christopher Flowers - Chairman and CEO, J.C. Flowers & Co.
- Case Study: Calpine's Restructuring
- "If it ain't broke..." Does the VC Model Need Fixing?
- Looking Through the Window: Real Estate Private Equity's Capital Opportunity
- Case Study: The Carve-out of Dialogic from Intel
- Case Study: Growing Gerson Lehrman Group
- Eye on the Horizon: Long Term LP Thinking in a Volatile Market
April 15, 2015
Information session for class of 2016 students looking to apply to the Private Equity Fellows Program. RSVP here.
April 17-19, 2015
Donna Hitscherich ’90, Senior Lecturer in the Discipline of Business and Director, Private Equity Program will be moderating The Climate Change of Private Equity panel on Saturday of reunion weekend.