- Deal Camp
- Alston & Bird Alumni Discussion Series
- The Potential New Regulatory Landscape and M&A
- Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- M&A and Activism
- Global Markets
- How M&A “Resurgence” is Impacting Private Equity
- Regulatory Landscape
- Private Equity & Healthcare
- Where We've Been & Where We're Going
- Capital Deployment Decision
- Fundraising in Turbulent Times
- Starting a Fund 101
- Annual Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference
- Events Archive
- Fellows Program
The Private Equity Fellows Program is a co-curricular program which engages students in an alumni community within in the private equity industry in the U.S. and globally. The Program selects 2nd year candidates from both the EMBA and MBA classes who have demonstrated commitment to a career in private equity.
Fellows are assigned alumni-mentors to help craft resumes, prepare for interviews, and negotiate job selection. They may engage in the publication of relevant cases and technical notes for independent study credit. The program includes visits to a broad array of private equity firms for discussions of each firm's marquee transactions.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Class of 2018 Fellows Program will begin accepting applications from 2nd Year Students. Please check the deadlines on the Resources page for students (login required).