You are here
18th Annual Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference
"Out of the Storm But Not Out of the Woods"
February 3, 2012
In 2012 the Annual Private Equity and Venture Capital Conference was hosted by Columbia Business School Private Equity and Venture Capital Club and it brought together over 750 professionals, alumni, and students to provide a forum for industry practitioners and followers to interact. The conference provided a fresh perspective on both the emerging lucrative exit opportunities and the challenges that the private equity and venture capital industries are facing ahead.
Featured keynote speakers:
- Joseph L. Rice III – Chairman & Co-founder, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice
- David M. Rubenstein - Co-Founder and Managing Director, The Carlyle Group
- Jason Kelly - Private Equity Reporter, Bloomberg News
- Robert L. Nardelli - CEO, Cerberus Operating & Advisory Company
- Timothy C. Draper - Managing Director & Founder, DFJ Gotham Ventures
Alumni Event M&A Roundup: How the 2014 'Resurgence' is Impacting Private Equity"
Read More >
Info Session: Learn about the Private Equity Program and Deal Camp (for Current Students)
Read More >
Fourth Annual Deal Camp in Montauk
No Free Shop: Why Target Companies in MBOs and Private Equity Transactions Sometimes Choose Not to Buy ‘Go Shop’ Options
By Charles W. Calomiris, Donna M. Hitscherich and Adonis Antoniades