You are here
EMBA-New York’s Friday/Saturday option has a curriculum identical to the Full-Time MBA Program and requires the same number of hours in the classroom. The return on investment begins immediately and lasts a lifetime.
- Meets biweekly on Friday and Saturdays, except holidays and breaks.
- Employer sponsorship of time is required; financial sponsorship is welcomed, though not required.
- Runs for five terms over 20 months, beginning in August.
- Upon entering the program, students are grouped into clusters and learning teams, providing a holistic, real-world, and lasting education.
- The Career Management Center features a team focused exclusively on EMBA students, providing access to live and online seminars, one-on-one coaching, and job listings specific for an experienced-level executive.
- EMBA students select from one of the largest slates of electives, including biweekly classes, intensive weeklong courses, and international seminars held around the world. Students also have access to full-time MBA courses and courses at Columbia’s other top graduate schools.
Get a glimpse into the experiences of MBA and EMBA students, and connect with Admissions officers for events and application information.VISIT VOICES
Discover tips on how to make the most of your time at Columbia Business School.VISIT NOTES
Did you Know?
of the 2014 incoming class were non-US citizens
alumni in the Columbia Business School network
find out what the CBS community is thinking