You are here
Columbia Business School’s Executive MBA Program attracts talented professionals who want to deepen and broaden their impact on the world of business. Responding to today’s quickly evolving business environment, Columbia Business School created the EMBA-New York Saturday option for high-potential professionals to pursue the MBA degree without imposing on their time in the office.
Ideal for those whose careers are accelerating rapidly or who work in fast-changing industries, where time away can result in missed opportunities, the Saturday option offers the same curriculum, instruction, and networking power as the School’s other paths to the MBA — but requires no time away from the workplace.
- Meets weekly on Saturdays, except holidays and breaks.
- Runs for six terms over 24 months, beginning in May.
- Employer sponsorship — either through time off or financial support — is welcomed, though not required.
- Features the same collaborative, supportive cluster system as other EMBA programs.
- Upon completing the core curriculum, Saturday students can choose electives from our Saturday menu of elective courses or any other elective offered at the school.
- Full access to the wealth of benefits offered by the Career Management Center.
Upcoming Information SessionsInformation Session
Wednesday, March 12 - Warren Hall
Wednesday, March 12 - Online
Virtual EMBA-Americas Class Visit
Saturday, March 15 - Uris Hall, Room 301
EMBA Portfolio Information Session
For a full list of upcoming EMBA-Global information sessions, both for EMBA-Global Americas and Europe and EMBA-Global Asia, please visit the EMBA-Global website.
Get a glimpse into the experiences of MBA and EMBA students, and connect with Admissions officers for events and application information.VISIT VOICES
Discover tips on how to make the most of your time at Columbia Business School.VISIT NOTES
DId you Know?
of the 2012 incoming class were international students
alumni in the Columbia Business School network
find out what the CBS community is thinking