You are here
EMBA Career Management
The Career Management Center (CMC) offers support specifically designed for Executive MBA students, giving you the strategic tools you need to achieve your goals in every stage of your career in a rapidly changing market.
Whether you want to advance in your current position or aspire to make a radical change, as an EMBA student you will have access to a broad range of resources, including coaching, workshops, self-assessments, online research, job postings, and résumé databases. Our office also facilitates connections between members of the School’s 40,000-plus global alumni network and the EMBA Program’s distinguished talent pool.
Many of our resources are available online, ensuring that busy professionals can access the tools they need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, while keeping their careers on track. Our resources include:
- Individualized career advising
- Online self-assessment tools to facilitate further career development
- Professional development programs on career-enhancing skills such as interviewing and résumé preparation
- Advice on internal job-search strategies
- Access to the School’s job posting database, which provides job listings targeted at both experienced and newly minted MBAs
January 2016 Entry
Regular Decision: October 28, 2015
May 2016 Entry
Early Decision: January 13, 2016
Regular Decision: February 29, 2016
August 2016 Entry
Early Decision: March 23, 2016
Regular Decision: June 1, 2016
All deadlines are 11:59 p.m. EST on the date listed.
Did you Know?
of the 2014 incoming class were non-US citizens
alumni in the Columbia Business School network
find out what the CBS community is thinking