You are here
Spotlight on: Diversity
One of a series of admissions events designed for underrepresented minorities, Spotlight on: Diversity allows participants to immerse themselves in the Columbia Business School community and obtain a holistic understanding of the MBA application process. Spotlight On: Diversity 2014 took place on Saturday, August 23, 2014.Hosted by the Admissions Office, in conjunction with the Black Business Students Association and the Hispanic Business Association, past Spotlight on: Diversity 2014 activities have included:
- Student and alumni panels illustrating community life and the value proposition of Columbia Business School
- Detailed application advice and guidance designed to aid early decision applicants
- Informal networking opportunities with current students, alumni, and admissions officers
For questions about Spotlight On: Diversity, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-854-1961.
Diversity Matters @ Columbia
Diversity Matters @ Columbia is an annual Columbia Business School event for prospective students who identify as underrepresented minorities. Co-sponsored by the office of admissions, the Black Business Students Association and the Hispanic Business Association, Diversity Matters @ Columbia offers an opportunity for you to learn about the admissions process, experience a mock class, hear from current students and alumni, and gain a holistic understanding of the School's unique resources. Diversity Matters @ Columbia 2014 took place on Saturday, November 1, 2014.
Past Diversity Matters @ Columbia activities have included:
- An application overview
- Small group Q&A with admissions officers
- Faculty presentations
- Panel discussions on student life, financial aid, and career management
- Social and networking events
- Informal conversations with current students, faculty members, alumni, and administrators
For questions about this event, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 212-854-1961.
Did you Know?
of the 2014 incoming class were non-US citizens
alumni in the Columbia Business School network
find out what the CBS community is thinking