You are here
Spotlight on: Diversity
One of a series of admissions events designed for underrepresented minorities, Spotlight on: Diversity allows participants to immerse themselves in the Columbia Business School community and obtain a holistic understanding of the MBA application process in an abbreviated format. The most recent Spotlight On: Diversity took place on Saturday, August 24, 2013.
- Student and alumni presentations illustrating community life and the value proposition of Columbia Business School
- Detailed application advice and guidance designed to aid early decision applicants
- Informal networking opportunities with current students, alumni, and admissions officers
For questions about Spotlight On: Diversity, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or call 212-854-1961.
Diversity Matters @ Columbia
Diversity Matters @ Columbia, one of Columbia Business School’s annual recruiting events for underrepresented minorities, immerses prospective students in the Columbia Business School community, imparting a holistic understanding of the dynamic academic and social environments that exist on campus.
Co-sponsored by the Black Business Students Association and the Hispanic Business Association, Diversity Matters @ Columbia gives potential applicants an opportunity to learn from current students about their experiences at the School, and to find out more about the admissions process. The most recent Diversity Matters @ Columbia took place on October 26, 2013.
Diversity Matters @ Columbia activities include:
- An application overview
- Small group Q&A with admissions officers
- Faculty presentations
- Panel discussions on student life, financial aid, and career management
- Social and networking events
- Informal conversations with current students, faculty members, alumni, and administrators
For questions about this event, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-854-1961.
Did you Know?
of the 2014 incoming class were non-US citizens
alumni in the Columbia Business School network
find out what the CBS community is thinking