You are here
Events for Women
Spotlight On: Women
One of a series of admissions events designed for female applicants, Spotlight On: Women allows participants to immerse themselves in the Columbia Business School community and obtain a holistic understanding of the MBA application process in an abbreviated format. This year Spotlight On: Women took place on Friday, September 27, 2013.
Hosted by the Admissions Office, in conjunction with Columbia Women in Business, Spotlight On: Women includes activities such as:
- Student and alumni presentations illustrating community life and the value proposition of Columbia Business School
- Detailed application advice and guidance designed to aid early decision applicants
- Informal networking opportunities with current students, alumni, and admissions officers
For questions about this event, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-854-1961.
Women Matter @ Columbia
Columbia Business School’s annual recruiting event for female MBA applicants, Women Matter @ Columbia, brings prospective students to campus to meet current female students, alumni, and faculty members.
Co-sponsored by Columbia Women in Business, participants will discuss issues unique to women in business and learn about the experience for women at Columbia Business School. This year, Women Matter @ Columbia will take place on Saturday, December 7, 2013. The event has now reached capacity; waitlist registration remains available.
Event activities include:
- An alumna keynote address
- Discussions covering career management and student life
- Social and networking events
- Informal conversations with current students, faculty members, and administrators
For questions about this event, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 212-854-1961.
FULL-TIME MBA PROGRAM
Employers know that Columbia graduates are ready to hit the ground running with the practical skills and strategic thinking they learned from our transformative curriculum.
EXECUTIVE MBA PROGRAM
Executives who come to Columbia know they can learn more, achieve more, and are ready to put their careers on the fast track.
DId you Know?
of the 2012 incoming class were international students
alumni in the Columbia Business School network
find out what the CBS community is thinking