You are here
Events for Women
Spotlight On: Women
One of a series of admissions events designed for female applicants, Spotlight On: Women allows participants to immerse themselves in the Columbia Business School community and obtain a holistic understanding of the MBA application process in an abbreviated format.
Spotlight On: Women 2014 was held on the evening of Friday, September 12, 2014.
Hosted by the Admissions Office, in conjunction with Columbia Women in Business, Spotlight On: Women included activities such as:
- Student and alumni presentations illustrating community life and the value proposition of Columbia Business School
- Detailed application advice and guidance designed to aid early decision applicants
- Informal networking opportunities with current students, alumni, and admissions officers
For questions about this event, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-854-1961.
2014 CWiB Conference
For so long, the path to success has been narrowly defined. These days, women are challenging the notion of the traditional female role, in both their professional and personal lives. This year’s CWIB Conference, Dare to Disrupt, on November 14, 2014, will bring together exceptionally accomplished women to discuss how women can achieve success even if they go against the status quo and take a nontraditional path to get there.
Women Matter @ Columbia
Columbia Business School’s annual recruiting event for female MBA applicants, Women Matter @ Columbia, brings prospective students to campus to meet current female students, alumni, and faculty members.
Co-sponsored by Columbia Women in Business, participants will discuss issues unique to women in business and learn about the experience for women at Columbia Business School.
Women Matter @ Columbia is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, November 15, 2014.
Women Matter @ Columbia 2013 event activities included:
- An alumna keynote address by Sallie Krawcheck '92
- Discussions covering career management and student life
- Social and networking events
- Informal conversations with current students, faculty members, and administrators
For questions about this event, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 212-854-1961.
Did you Know?
of the 2014 incoming class were non-US citizens
alumni in the Columbia Business School network
find out what the CBS community is thinking