You are here
Events for Women
Spotlight On: Women
One of a series of admissions events designed for female applicants, Spotlight On: Women allows participants to immerse themselves in the Columbia Business School community and obtain a holistic understanding of the MBA application process in an abbreviated format. This year Spotlight On: Women took place on Friday, September 27, 2013.
Hosted by the Admissions Office, in conjunction with Columbia Women in Business, Spotlight On: Women includes activities such as:
- Student and alumni presentations illustrating community life and the value proposition of Columbia Business School
- Detailed application advice and guidance designed to aid early decision applicants
- Informal networking opportunities with current students, alumni, and admissions officers
For questions about this event, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or call 212-854-1961.
Women Matter @ Columbia
Columbia Business School’s annual recruiting event for female MBA applicants, Women Matter @ Columbia, brings prospective students to campus to meet current female students, alumni, and faculty members.
Co-sponsored by Columbia Women in Business, participants will discuss issues unique to women in business and learn about the experience for women at Columbia Business School. This year, Women Matter @ Columbia took place on Saturday, December 7, 2013.
Women Matter @ Columbia 2013 event activities included:
- An alumna keynote address by Sallie Krawcheck '92
- Discussions covering career management and student life
- Social and networking events
- Informal conversations with current students, faculty members, and administrators
For questions about this event, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-854-1961.
Did you Know?
of the 2014 incoming class were non-US citizens
alumni in the Columbia Business School network
find out what the CBS community is thinking