- Benefits & Features
- Student Life
- Student Organizations
- International Students
- The Culture of NYC
- Student Profiles
- Career Advantages
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Connect with Admissions
- Executive MBA
- Options & Locations
- Student Life
- Career Management
- Connect with EMBA
- Why a Columbia PhD?
- Job Market
- Master of Science
- Master of Science in Financial Economics
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Student Life
- Executive Education
- Comprehensive Management
- Social Enterprise
- Programs for Organizations
- Undergraduate Concentration
EMBA-New York’s Friday/Saturday option has a curriculum identical to the Full-Time MBA Program and requires the same number of hours in the classroom. The return on investment begins immediately and lasts a lifetime.
- Meets biweekly on Friday and Saturdays, except holidays and breaks.
- Employer sponsorship of time is required; financial sponsorship is welcomed, though not required.
- Runs for five terms over 20 months, beginning in August.
- Upon entering the program, students are grouped into clusters and learning teams, providing a holistic, real-world, and lasting education.
- The Career Management Center features a team focused exclusively on EMBA students, providing access to live and online seminars, one-on-one coaching, and job listings specific for an experienced-level executive.
- EMBA students select from one of the largest slates of electives, including biweekly classes, intensive weeklong courses, and international seminars held around the world. Students also have access to full-time MBA courses and courses at Columbia’s other top graduate schools.
Columbia Business School’s Executive MBA Program attracts talented professionals who want to deepen and broaden their impact on the world of business. Responding to today’s quickly evolving business environment, Columbia Business School created the EMBA-New York Saturday option for high-potential professionals to pursue the MBA degree without imposing on their time in the office.
Ideal for those whose careers are accelerating rapidly or who work in fast-changing industries, where time away can result in missed opportunities, the Saturday option offers the same curriculum, instruction, and networking power as the School’s other paths to the MBA — but requires no time away from the workplace.
- Meets weekly on Saturdays, except holidays and breaks.
- Runs for six terms over 24 months, beginning in May.
- Employer sponsorship — either through time off or financial support — is welcomed, though not required.
- Features the same collaborative, supportive cluster system as other EMBA programs.
- Upon completing the core curriculum, Saturday students can choose electives from our Saturday menu of elective courses or any other elective offered at the school.
- Full access to the wealth of benefits offered by the Career Management Center.