Resources for Alumni
Columbia Business School alumni have access to a wide array of services, networking opportunities, and events, including the ability to audit classes, use the library, join networking groups, and obtain career counseling. For more information about benefits available to all alumni, visit the Alumni website. Also on this site, you can update your contact information and email preferences for use by the Alumni Relations team.
Keep in Touch
- Subscribe to the Paul Milstein Center’s newsletter to be sure you receive important news and updates. Click here to set up your subscription.
- Visit the student-run Real Estate Association website to read up on the real estate industry and learn more about the current MBA student experience.
- Sign up for the real estate-specific alumni e-mail list for within the Network section of the Alumni website.
- Connect with Columbia Business School alumni, students, and faculty on social media.
- There are more than 65 alumni clubs around the world. No matter where you live, work, or travel the alumni network is there for you to draw upon.
- Join the School's official alumni LinkedIn group, Columbia Business School Alumni.
Columbia University Libraries
Columbia Business School alumni are welcome to use Columbia's libraries, including the Thomas J. Watson Library of Business & Economics.
- ARGUS Software products for real estate asset valuation, budgeting and forecasting, operations, and cash flow are available for student and alumni use in computers at the Watson Library.
- The publications Real Estate Alert (call number F566.A3 R43) and Commercial Mortgage Alert (call number KF691.A3 C64) are available in hard copy only in Watson Library. Note: We are not able to distribute electronic copies of these publications.
Learn more about how to get involved with the Paul Milstein Center for Real Estate and current MBA students.