You are here
Resources for Alumni
“Reflections on Real Estate Investing in the Current Economy” panelists Erik Kristopher Rose ’03, Lynne B. Sagalyn, Jeffrey A. Barclay ’83, and Paul Pariser ’78 at Reunion 2013.
Columbia Business School alumni have access to a wide array of services, networking opportunities, and events, including the ability to audit classes, use the library, join networking groups, and obtain career counseling. For more information about benefits available to all alumni, visit the Alumni website. Also on this site, you can update your contact information and email preferences for use by the Alumni Relations team.
Keep in Touch
- Subscribe to the Paul Milstein Center’s newsletter to be sure you receive important news and updates. Sign up here.
- Visit the student-run Real Estate Association website to learn more about the current MBA student experience.
- Sign up for the real estate-specific alumni e-mail list for within the Network section of the Alumni website.
- Connect with Columbia Business School alumni, students, and faculty on social media.
- There are more than 70 alumni clubs around the world. No matter where you live, work, or travel the alumni network is there for you to draw upon.
- Join the School’s official alumni LinkedIn group, Columbia Business School Alumni.
Columbia University Libraries
Columbia Business School alumni are welcome to use Columbia’s libraries, including the Thomas J. Watson Library of Business & Economics.
- ARGUS Software products for real estate asset valuation, budgeting and forecasting, operations, and cash flow are available for student and alumni use on computers at the Watson Library.
- The publications Real Estate Alert (call number F566.A3 R43) and Commercial Mortgage Alert (call number KF691.A3 C64) are available in hard copy only in Watson Library. Note: We are not able to distribute electronic copies of these publications.
Learn more about how to get involved with the Paul Milstein Center for Real Estate and current MBA students.
Friday, January 30Real Estate Capital Markets Conference
Wednesday, May 62015 Annual Real Estate Alumni Reception
December 2015 (date to be announced)Real Estate Project Class Final Presentations Competition and Awards Dinner / The Alexander Bodini Foundation Prize
December 2015 (date to be announced)Real Estate Symposium
Distinguished Alumni Voices
Bob Berne ’62
Formerly with Milstein Properties
Bob Berne ’62 discusses trends in real estate and gives advice for students aspiring to have careers in real estate.
Hugh Frater ’85
Chief Executive Officer, Berkadia,
Hugh Frater ’85 discusses business strategy and opportunities, commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS), and career development.
Nancy Lashine ’81
Managing Partner and Founder, Park Madison Partners
Nancy Lashine ’81 shares insights from more than 25 years of real estate experience providing placement and strategic consulting services.