You are here
Research & Media
Faculty & Researchers
- M. Leanne Lachman, Executive in Residence
- Christopher J. Mayer, Paul Milstein Professor of Real Estate; Research Director, Paul Milstein Center for Real Estate; Co-Director, Richard Paul Richman Center for Business, Law, and Public Policy at Columbia University
- Tomasz Piskorski, Edward S. Gordon Associate Professor of Real Estate
- Lynne Sagalyn, Director, Paul Milstein Center for Real Estate, and Earl W. Kazis and Benjamin Schore Professor of Real Estate
- Neng Wang, Chong Khoon Lin Professor of Real Estate
The Paul Milstein Center supports doctoral students including scholars from Columbia University, University of Pennsylvania, and the London School of Economics.
July 18, 2014
July 11, 2014
May 9, 2014
May 8, 2014
May 5, 2014
April 21, 2014
March 31, 2014
March 24, 2014
February 26, 2014
February 10, 2014
Joseph F. Azrack ’72
Joseph Azrack discusses his career, advice for graduates, and his formative experiences at Columbia Business School with Adam Koplewicz ’15.
Michael Giliberto discusses the evolution of institutional investing in real estate, lessons on investing, and his teaching with Jovaun Boyd ’14.
Alicia Glen discusses how to connect the dots between the public and private sectors as well as her career path and teaching with Annie Koo ’14.