You are here
Research & Media
Faculty & Researchers
- M. Leanne Lachman, Executive in Residence
- Christopher J. Mayer, Paul Milstein Professor of Real Estate; Research Director, Paul Milstein Center for Real Estate; Co-Director, Richard Paul Richman Center for Business, Law, and Public Policy at Columbia University
- Tomasz Piskorski, Edward S. Gordon Associate Professor of Real Estate
- Lynne Sagalyn, Founding Director, Paul Milstein Center for Real Estate, and Earl W. Kazis and Benjamin Schore Professor of Real Estate
- Neng Wang, Chong Khoon Lin Professor of Real Estate
The Paul Milstein Center supports doctoral students including scholars from Columbia University, University of Pennsylvania, and the London School of Economics.
August 10, 2015
July 20, 2015
July 1, 2015
May 8, 2015
May 7, 2015
May 4, 2015
April 29, 2015
April 20, 2015
April 2, 2015
March 30, 2015
Camille Douglas >
Camille Douglas discusses her professional experience, her thoughts on the global economy, and her recommendations for aspiring real estate professionals with Alex Jugant ’16.
Tommy Craig ’82
Tommy Craig discusses his more than 30-year career at Hines in real estate development, his insights into the real estate market, and advice for MBA graduates with Dennis Giuliano ’15.
Joseph F. Azrack ’72
Joseph Azrack discusses his career, advice for graduates, and his formative experiences at Columbia Business School with Adam Koplewicz ’15.