You are here
Research & Media
Faculty & Researchers
- M. Leanne Lachman, Executive in Residence
- Christopher J. Mayer, Paul Milstein Professor of Real Estate; Research Director, Paul Milstein Center for Real Estate; Co-Director, Richard Paul Richman Center for Business, Law, and Public Policy at Columbia University
- Tomasz Piskorski, Edward S. Gordon Associate Professor of Real Estate
- Lynne Sagalyn, Director, Paul Milstein Center for Real Estate, and Earl W. Kazis and Benjamin Schore Professor of Real Estate
- Neng Wang, Chong Khoon Lin Professor of Real Estate
The Paul Milstein Center supports doctoral students including scholars from Columbia University, University of Pennsylvania, and the London School of Economics.
November 20, 2014
November 13, 2014
November 12, 2014
November 11, 2014
November 3, 2014
October 29, 2014
October 23, 2014
July 18, 2014
July 11, 2014
May 9, 2014
Tommy Craig ’82
Tommy Craig discusses his more than 30-year career at Hines in real estate development, and his involvement as an engaging adjunct professor and a dedicated alumnus with Dennis Giuliano ’15.
Joseph F. Azrack ’72
Joseph Azrack discusses his career, advice for graduates, and his formative experiences at Columbia Business School with Adam Koplewicz ’15.
Michael Giliberto discusses the evolution of institutional investing in real estate, lessons on investing, and his teaching with Jovaun Boyd ’14.