MBA Real Estate Program Resources
ARGUS Software products for real estate asset valuation, budgeting and forecasting, operations, and cash flow are available for student and alumni use in computers at the Thomas J. Watson Library of Business & Economics. In addition, students may purchase ARGUS Software for academic use for just $99. Columbia Business School students interested in purchasing a discounted license should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Apartment Association (NAA)
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
- The Real Estate Roundtable
- The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Women Builders Council, Inc.
- Women in Housing & Finance (WHF)
- WX New York Women Executives in Real Estate
- Young Real Estate Professionals New York (YREPNY)
Please visit the Real Estate Association website for additional resources recommended by Columbia MBA students