You are here
ARGUS Software products for real estate asset valuation, budgeting and forecasting, operations, and cash flow are available for student and alumni use in computers at the Thomas J. Watson Library of Business & Economics. In addition, students may purchase ARGUS Software for academic use for just $99. Columbia Business School students interested in purchasing a discounted license should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Apartment Association (NAA)
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
- The Real Estate Roundtable
- The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Women Builders Council, Inc.
- Women in Housing & Finance (WHF)
- WX New York Women Executives in Real Estate
- Young Real Estate Professionals New York (YREPNY)
- Real Capital Analytics (complimentary Capital Trends reports available to students)
- ARGUS Software products for real estate asset valuation, budgeting and forecasting, operations, and cash flow are available for student and alumni use on computers at the Watson Library.
- The publications Real Estate Alert (call number F566.A3 R43) and Commercial Mortgage Alert (call number KF691.A3 C64) are available in hard copy only in Watson Library. Note: We are not able to distribute electronic copies of these publications.
- PropertyShark: This online database includes property reports; sales information; comparable sales searches; and sales, rental, and foreclosure listings (limited). Watson library's PropertyShark account covers the New York City market (five boroughs) only.
- Win2Data (First American CoreLogic): Property database covering the five boroughs, with tax maps. Obtain sales & ownership information on all NYC properties, build comparable sales reports, and more. The CD-ROMs are available at the reference desk in Watson Library.
Please visit the Real Estate Association website for additional resources recommended by Columbia MBA students.
Friday, October 24Coming to Terms: Negotiating Real Estate Joint Ventures
Wednesday, December 10Real Estate Project Class Final Presentations Competition and Awards Dinner / The Alexander Bodini Foundation Prize
Monday, December 15Real Estate Symposium
Friday, January 30Real Estate Capital Markets Conference
July 18, 2014
July 11, 2014
May 9, 2014
May 8, 2014
May 5, 2014
April 21, 2014
March 31, 2014
March 24, 2014
February 26, 2014
February 10, 2014