You are here
ARGUS Software products for real estate asset valuation, budgeting and forecasting, operations, and cash flow are available for student use in computers at the Thomas J. Watson Library of Business & Economics. In addition, students may purchase ARGUS Software for academic use for just $99. Columbia Business School students interested in purchasing a discounted license should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Apartment Association (NAA)
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
- The Real Estate Roundtable
- The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Women Builders Council, Inc.
- Women in Housing & Finance (WHF)
- WX New York Women Executives in Real Estate
- Young Real Estate Professionals New York (YREPNY)
- Real Capital Analytics (complimentary Capital Trends reports available to students)
- ARGUS Software products for real estate asset valuation, budgeting and forecasting, operations, and cash flow are available for student use on computers at the Watson Library.
- The publications Real Estate Alert (call number F566.A3 R43) and Commercial Mortgage Alert (call number KF691.A3 C64) are available in hard copy only in Watson Library. Note: We are not able to distribute electronic copies of these publications.
- PropertyShark: This online database includes property reports; sales information; comparable sales searches; and sales, rental, and foreclosure listings (limited). Watson library's PropertyShark account covers the New York City market (five boroughs) only.
- Win2Data (First American CoreLogic): Property database covering the five boroughs, with tax maps. Obtain sales & ownership information on all NYC properties, build comparable sales reports, and more. The CD-ROMs are available at the reference desk in Watson Library.
Please visit the Real Estate Association website for additional resources recommended by Columbia MBA students.
Thursday, June 4The Second Annual Real Estate Weekly Young Leaders' Forum
Wednesday, May 62015 Annual Real Estate Alumni Reception
December 2015 (date to be announced)Real Estate Project Class Final Presentations Competition and Awards Dinner / The Alexander Bodini Foundation Prize
December 2015 (date to be announced)Real Estate Symposium
January 2016 (date to be announced)Real Estate Capital Markets Conference
May 4, 2015
April 30, 2015
April 29, 2015
April 20, 2015
April 2, 2015
March 30, 2015
March 23, 2015
March 13, 2015
March 13, 2015
March 4, 2015