You are here
ARGUS Software products for real estate asset valuation, budgeting and forecasting, operations, and cash flow are available for student and alumni use in computers at the Thomas J. Watson Library of Business & Economics. In addition, students may purchase ARGUS Software for academic use for just $99. Columbia Business School students interested in purchasing a discounted license should contact email@example.com.
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Apartment Association (NAA)
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
- The Real Estate Roundtable
- The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Women Builders Council, Inc.
- Women in Housing & Finance (WHF)
- WX New York Women Executives in Real Estate
- Young Real Estate Professionals New York (YREPNY)
- Real Capital Analytics (complimentary Capital Trends reports available to students)
- ARGUS Software products for real estate asset valuation, budgeting and forecasting, operations, and cash flow are available for student and alumni use on computers at the Watson Library.
- The publications Real Estate Alert (call number F566.A3 R43) and Commercial Mortgage Alert (call number KF691.A3 C64) are available in hard copy only in Watson Library. Note: We are not able to distribute electronic copies of these publications.
- PropertyShark: This online database includes property reports; sales information; comparable sales searches; and sales, rental, and foreclosure listings (limited). Watson library's PropertyShark account covers the New York City market (five boroughs) only.
- Win2Data (First American CoreLogic): Property database covering the five boroughs, with tax maps. Obtain sales & ownership information on all NYC properties, build comparable sales reports, and more. The CD-ROMs are available at the reference desk in Watson Library.
Please visit the Real Estate Association website for additional resources recommended by Columbia MBA students.
Friday, January 30Real Estate Capital Markets Conference
Wednesday, May 62015 Annual Real Estate Alumni Reception
December 2015 (date to be announced)Real Estate Project Class Final Presentations Competition and Awards Dinner / The Alexander Bodini Foundation Prize
December 2015 (date to be announced)Real Estate Symposium
December 11, 2014
December 1, 2014
November 20, 2014
November 13, 2014
November 12, 2014
November 11, 2014
November 3, 2014
October 29, 2014
October 23, 2014
July 18, 2014