You are here
The Resume Book Database can be a targeted recruiting tool to source talent for specific hiring needs. Recruiters can pinpoint candidates in the online searcheable database by filtering profiles not only by industry and functional experience, but languages spoken, regional expertise, graduate degrees, undergraduate majors, keyword and other parameters.
|Online Resume Book Databases||Available|
|Class of 2014: Full time opportunities||Currently Available|
|Class of 2015: Internship opportunities||Currently Available|
|Experienced-Hire Talent Portal: Alumni and Executive MBAs for lateral hiring||Continually|
A Resume Book Database for Executive MBAs looking for entry-level MBA positions is available complimentary along with purchased resume books. For more information about Executive MBA opportunities, please contact Michael De Lucia.
- Identify candidates to invite to events/presentations. Organizations that participate in on-campus recruiting will often reach out to students with specific backgrounds and experience.
- Perform "under the radar" job searches. When confidentiality is key, resume databases offer a precise way to source candidates without posting opportunities on job boards.
- Use keyword searches for competitor experience or skill sets. Using keywords allows you to scan all of the resumes in the resume database, so it is easy pull out candidates with specific qualifications (i.e., Argus, Series 63, etc.).
- Source candidates for as-needed hiring throughout the year by accessing the Experienced-Hire Talent Portal.
- Search by club affiliation to find industry and affinity groups. Find diversity and other desired candidates by diving into club membership.
- Let candidates know you found them through the Columbia Business School resume database. This adds credibility to your outreach and lets the candidate know your organization has been approved by the Career Management Center.
- Select the resumes you like and batch print for team review. Easy to use features within the resume database show you who you have already viewed, and also allow you to save and print PDF versions of groups of candidates.
Club Resume Books
Several student clubs also prepare resume books, which are useful for identifying candidates with specific interests and skills. For more information, contact the Office of Student Affairs at (212) 854-5563 or reach out to the student clubs directly.