- Why Recruit Columbia MBAs?
- How to Recruit Columbia MBAs?
- Get the Word Out
- School Policies
- Visiting Campus
- Programs & Admissions
- Current Students
- Executive Education
- The Curl
You are here
Recruiting Columbia Business School Students » How to Recruit Columbia MBAs? » Recruiting Events » Green Recruiting
Conducting business in an environmentally-friendly manner is becoming more and more important to the students and administration at Columbia Business School. We would like for the focus on the environment to extend to recruiting activities as well.
The Green Business Club recommends the following simple tips to make your event greener:
- Print only handouts that include information not available on the company’s Web site
- Use 100 percent recycled paper when possible
- Order family-style food catering (this produces less waste). Discount RSVPs by about 20-25%
- Order pitchers of water and large bottles of sodas instead of individual bottles and cans to reduce waste
- Encourage students and speakers to recycle paper, plastic, and aluminum after an event
- Upload information to your firm's COIN profile for students to review and access
If there are any questions about green recruiting, please contact the Career Management Center at careermanagementcenter
@gsb.columbia.edu or (212) 854-5471.
If you are new to recruiting at Columbia Business School you may want to consider participating in the CMC's Career Forum
You can participate in a Career Forum in lieu of a standalone corporate presentation if you are interviewing on-campus for full-time or internship positions. It offers firms an opportunity to meet many students in an informal and interactive "career fair-style" setting prior to application deadlines.
MBA Career Days
MBA Career Days is a unique online recruitment events platform from MBA-Exchange.com that connects you to the most suitably qualified candidates for your job vacancies.
2013 Employment Report
Learn more about the diverse career paths of our MBA students.
2013 Recruiters Guide
Review our 2013-2014 on-campus recruiting policies.
Campus Map and Directions
Columbia Business School is in Uris Hall, located behind Low Library in the center of campus.