You are here
Résumé Book Databases
Our Résumé Book database can be a highly effective, targeted recruiting tool for you to source talent for specific hiring needs. Find candidates by industry and functional experience, and also by qualities like the languages they speak, the regions they know, graduate degrees they’ve earned, and their undergraduate majors.
Online Résumé Book Databases
Available November 2014
A Résumé Book Database for Executive MBAs seeking entry-level MBA positions also comes with the purchase of our résumé books. For more information about Executive MBA opportunities, please contact Michele Rankin.
- Identify candidates to invite to events/presentations. Organizations that participate in on-campus recruiting will often reach out to students with specific backgrounds and experience.
- Perform “under-the-radar” job searches. When confidentiality is key, résumé databases offer a precise way to source candidates without posting opportunities on job boards.
- Use keyword searches for competitor experience or skill sets. Using keywords allows you to scan all of the résumés in the résumé database, so it is easy pull out candidates with specific qualifications (e.g., Argus, Series 63, etc.).
- Search by club affiliation to find industry and affinity groups. Find diversity and other desired candidates by diving into club membership.
- Let candidates know you found them through the Columbia Business School Résumé Database. This adds credibility to your outreach and lets the candidate know your organization has been approved by the Career Management Center.
- Select the résumés you like and batch print for team review. Easy-to-use features within the Résumé Database show you who you have already viewed, and also allow you to save and print PDF versions of groups of candidates.
Club Résumé Books
Several of our student clubs also prepare résumé books, which are useful for identifying candidates with specific interests and skills. For more information, contact the Office of Student Affairs at 212-854-5563 or reach out to the student clubs directly.
2013 Employment Report
Learn more about the diverse career paths of our MBA students.
The 2014 Employment Report will be available in Late November 2014.