Columbia Business School
310 Uris Hall
New York, NY 10027
Hours of Operation
9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Education. Entrepreneurship. Economic Development.
We think New York is great for small business — and so do our clients.
If you or your business resides in New York, the SBDC can maneuver you around the obstacles to success. Among other things, we help our clients:
- Understand the importance of a business plan
- Discover sources of funding
- Prepare for e-commerce
- Identify avenues for exporting goods & services
- Develop marketing plans
- Assess an invention’s viability
- Comply with licensing and regulations
PHOTO: PDSTAHL / CC BY-SA 2.0