- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Faculty Viewpoints
- The Near-term Impacts of Climate Change on Investors
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
Chien-Li Chung ’98
|Jessica Wyman Cohen ’08
Catholic Health Services of Long Island
We invite you to join us each quarter to get together with fellow alumni working in the healthcare industry to meet in person and by conference call and occasionally to get together for drinks or for dinner. Some of the topics for discussion may include:
- Implementing electronic health records
- Best practices running a community health clinic
- New growth opportunities in health care consulting
- Impact of health care reform
- Looking at successful for-profit and non-profit partnerships to achieve scale.
After each meeting, notes will be circulated with additional resources as an added benefit.
This group will initially target Columbia Business School alumni but will always welcome professionals outside of the Columbia Business School community with an interest in participating. If you would like to join this group, please contact us and one of the alumni ambassadors will get in touch with you. Thanks for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you.