- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Faculty Viewpoints
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
The Social Enterprise Program held its annual reception on February 3, 2004. Sheila and Bill Lambert ’72 hosted the event for the third consecutive year at the midtown offices of Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein.
The event brings together students, alumni, faculty and friends of the Program who are committed to strengthening and particpating in social enterprise activities at the School and within the broader community.
Pictured Left: Tom Manning ’82, Carolyn Champ
From left: Norah Deluhery, Dinah Perkins ’02, Rebecca Stich ’03, Selen Ucak ’03
From left: Chris Flynn ’04, Kari Loya ’03, Ben Thomases ’03, John Connorton ’03