- Experiential Learning
- Social Ventures
- Faculty Viewpoints
- The Near-term Impacts of Climate Change on Investors
- Solutions to Post-Incarceration Employment and Entrepreneurship
- Fulfilling the Promise of Education Technology
- Managing Schools to Improve Teacher Performance
- The Economics and Psychology of Poverty
- Measuring and Creating Excellence in Schools
- The American Healthcare Landscape in 2014
- Microfinance Symposium
- Research Resources
On April 24th, Professor Rakesh Khurana visited Columbia Business School to conduct a lecture about the founding of business schools and the current state of management education. He was hosted by Professor Ray Fisman, Lambert Family Professor of Social Enterprise.
Rakesh Khurana is the author of "From Higher Aims to Hired Hands: The Social Transformation of American Business Schools and the Unfulfilled Promise of Management as a Profession" (Princeton University Press, Sept 2007).