The Heilbrunn Center for Graham & Dodd Investing offers a robust collection of resources for both practitioners and academics who want to learn more about value investing.
For example, the Heilbrunn Center provides:
- Events that feature renowned value investors who share their insights with the Columbia community;
- Prizes, scholarships, and courses for eligible Columbia Business School students;
- Programs for executive education on value investing;
- Cutting-edge academic research on investment management at the intersection of theory and practice;
- Career and alumni networks and student organizations for Columbia Business School affiliates who want to engage in the value investing community; and
- Recommended reading (including articles, books, websites, and newsletters) for people interested in learning more about value investing.
For more information on any of these resources, contact the Heilbrunn Center.