- Faculty and Research
- Academic Divisions
- Centers and Programs
- Faculty Governance (login)
- Executive MBA
- Doctoral Program
- Master of Science
- Executive Education
- Undergraduate Concentration
- Predoctoral Research Opportunities
- Current Students
- Ideas and Insights
- About Us
- Why Columbia Business School?
- Theory to Practice
- History and Future
- Columbia Business School Board
- The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiative
- Digital Media
- Campus Map and Directions
- Contact Us
- Careers at Columbia
- Privacy and Policy Statements
- Gear Store
- For Staff
Chairman and CEO, GAMCO Investors Inc., Connecticut
Mario Gabelli is chairman and chief executive officer of GAMCO Investors, Inc.
Mr. Gabelli is a summa cum laude graduate of Fordham University and holds an MBA from Columbia Business School.
A chartered financial analyst, Mr. Gabelli and the firm’s team of research analysts identify stocks based on his proprietary Private Market Value (PMV) with a Catalyst methodology that is now an analytical standard.
Mr. Gabelli is also chairman of LICT Corporation. He is a member of the Economic Club of New York.