You are here
In June 2013, Columbia Business School alumni, students, and new admits gathered in nearly 70 cities around the world in celebration of the Columbia Business School global alumni network as part of the seventh annual Worldwide Alumni Club Event. Find us on twitter, @Columbia_Biz. See pictures and news from events around the world with our hashtag #CBSWACE2013.
The events were as diverse as our alumni and consisted of receptions with faculty speakers, happy hours, dinners, panel discussions, and family outings organized by our dedicated alumni club leaders.
In New York City, alumni were invited to enjoy a presentation on "Investing in Career and Social Impact" by Mark T. Gallogly ’86, Co-founder and Managing Principal of Centerbridge Partners and Board of Overseers Member. Those alumni who were unable to make it to one of the Worldwide Alumni Club Events, joined us for our WACE Webinar: "Navigating the Shifting Landscape." In other locations around the globe, we highlighted the following faculty members:
- Cliff Cramer, Director of the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Management Program and adjunct Management Professor - June 4 in Princeton, NJ.
- Nelson M. Fraiman, Professor of Professional Practice, Decision, Risk, and Operations - July 7 in Colombia.
- Robert Hodrick, Nomura Professor of International Finance, Academic Advisory Board Member for the Program for Financial Studies - June 6 in Beijing.
- Charles Jones, Robert W. Lear Professor of Finance and Economics and Academic Advisory Board Member of the Program for Financial Studies - June 5 in Philadelphia.
- Rita McGrath, Associate Professor of Management, working in the areas of innovation and growth - May 28 in Maplewood, NJ, June 1 in London, and June 24 in Boston.
- Bernd Schmitt, Robert D. Calkins Professor of International Business and Faculty Director of the Center on Global Brand Leadership - June 18 in Singapore.
- Hitendra Wadhwa, Professor of Professional Practice and Marketing - June in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- Amir Ziv, Professor of Accounting, Vice Dean, and Samberg Faculty Director - May 24 in Hong Kong, June 3 in Tel Aviv.
2013 Event Slideshow
Students and graduates tell how Columbia Business School shaped and continues to shape their professional lives.
Exec Ed Programs
As an alumnus, you have an exclusive tuition discount of 25 percent, which applies to both you and up to four of your colleagues. So as you move forward in your career, you can continue to complement the education you've already received at Columbia.Learn More