- Lifetime Network
- Alumni Clubs
- Young Alumni Board
- Women's Initiatives
- Alumni Benefits
- Career Management
- Support the School
- Make a Gift
- Ways to Give
- Donor Profiles
- Corporate Giving
- Annual Giving
- Major Giving
- Planned Giving
- International Giving
The 1916 Society, named in honor of the year of the School’s founding, recognizes the generous commitment of alumni who are inspired to donate to the Columbia Business School Annual Fund for two or more consecutive fiscal years, or who make a recurring credit card pledge. Members receive invitations to special CBS events each semester and recognition on our website.
Annual fund contributions impact a wide variety of initiatives, including student financial aid, international study trips, faculty research, and resources for alumni at all stages of their careers. Your gift to the annual fund ensures the continued strength and vitality of the School and our global network.
Members of the 1916 Society receive:
- A commemorative 1916 Society pin
- Recognition in the annual Report to Investors
- Special event recognition
- Priority event invitations
- A staff contact for questions and information about Columbia Business School
Additionally, 1916 Society members are given the chance to participate in unique networking opportunities with the School’s most loyal alumni at special events during the academic year.
The 1916 Society consists of Columbia Business School alumni, students, faculty, staff, parents, and friends with:
- Two or more consecutive gifts to the annual fund including last fiscal year.
- Membership is retained by simply making a gift of any amount to the Columbia Business School Annual Fund by the end of the fiscal year (June 30).