- Lifetime Network
- Alumni Clubs
- Alumni Benefits
- Career Management
- Support the School
- Make a Gift
- Ways to Give
- Donor Profiles
- Corporate Giving
- Annual Giving
- Major Giving
- Planned Giving
Recurring giving is a simple and streamlined way to support the Columbia Business Fund or Executive MBA Fund. Recurring donors help build a strong and reliable base of support for Columbia Business School to continue its traditions of innovation, excellence, and achievement.
Why Make a Recurring Credit Card Gift?
A quick, consistent, and budget-friendly way to show your support.
- Save time by setting up your recurring gift just once a year!
- Your gift renews automatically based on your preference - monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Your gift provides a reliable source of support for Columbia Business School!
- Consistently help expand financial aid offerings, innovate academic programming, and groundbreaking faculty research.
- Contribute in a way that best suits your budget!
- A recurring gift is a flexible way to make a leadership-level donation and join the School's Hermes Society*.
How do I cancel my recurring gift?
To cancel your recurring gift, please contact Shannon Sara at email@example.com or 212-851-4312.
How do I change the credit card associated with my recurring gift?
Visit business.givenow.columbia.edu and set up a new recurring gift. This will replace your previous contribution and your prior credit card will no longer be charged.
*The Hermes Society is a growing group of leadership supporters of the Columbia Business Fund and Executive MBA Fund. Alumni membership begins at the $2,500 gift level and $1,000 level for young alumni (five or fewer years out). Find out more at bit.ly/hermescbs.