- Lifetime Network
- Alumni Clubs
- Alumni Benefits
- Career Management
- Support the School
- Make a Gift
- Ways to Give
- Donor Profiles
- Corporate Giving
- Annual Giving
- Major Giving
- Planned Giving
- International Giving
|CBS Women In The News||Past Events||Columbia Voices|
The Women’s Circle serves to cultivate an engaged and supportive community among alumnae, faculty, and students; strengthen partnerships between women business leaders and Columbia Business School; and celebrate the philanthropic leadership and collective impact of alumnae who are invested in keeping Columbia Business School at the forefront of management education.
Through facilitating open dialogue among alumnae as well as with faculty and students around key issues, the Women’s Circle fosters genuine relationships and provides a platform to support and learn from one another.
The Women’s Circle seeks to increase visibility around current engagement opportunities for alumnae at the School, as well as augment these initiatives with exclusive programming and networking events.
Engagement opportunities for members include but are not limited to:
- Member networking receptions hosted by Women’s Circle members during the year.
- Invitation-only gatherings with faculty and thought leadership, with an opportunity to engage in discussions on current initiatives and research at the School.
- Special access to Columbia Business School industry conferences and pre- and post- conference receptions throughout the year.
- For Circle Leaders, exclusive networking opportunities and membership within the Hermes Society, a recognition club for the most generous supporters of Columbia Business School’s annual fund.
- Programming in partnership with Columbia Business School’s Career Management Center and Executive Education.
Become an Active Women's Circle Member
Join the Women's Circle with an annual fund gift. Three commitment levels are available:
- Circle Sustainers make a contribution of $10,000 per year to the annual fund, with a commitment of three years of support.
- Circle Leaders make a contribution of $2,500 or more to the annual fund, and membership is renewed annually.
- Circle Members make a contribution of any amount to the annual fund, and membership is renewed annually.
Gifts to the Columbia Business School Annual Fund provide critical seed funding for women students, alumnae engagement, faculty scholarship on women and diversity, and other Women's Circle programming.
Women’s Circle members are recognized in the annual Report to Investors as well as throughout the year.