RSVP required. To register for this event, please click here.
Idaho: Purpose & Power for Women Summit
Presented by The Nook Online
Saturday, July 20 Sunday, July 21, 2019
Limelight Hotel - Ketchum, 151 Main St S, Ketchum, ID 83340
Tickets: pricing varies please click here for more information
Discount available for Columbia Business School Womens Circle members. For discount code, members can email email@example.com.
There are few opportunities for women to ask the big questions and explore how to solve the problems they care about in the world. The Purpose & Power for Women Summit creates a safe and brave space in the breathtaking setting of Sun Valley, Idaho for women to come together and push outside their comfort zones.
With over 18 hours of facilitated workshops, you will interact with leaders: from senior corporate executives to social impact innovators to founders who are redefining what purpose and power look like on their own terms. Through hands-on workshops, inspiring speakers and thought provoking conversations within a community of like-minded women, you will leave with real-life takeaways, essential mindsets, and tools for:
- The business case for working and living with purpose
- Scalable social impact business models
- UN Sustainable Development Goals as a lens for impact
- Angel investing basics
- My Why Dashboard to map impact in your work and life
- Refreshed personal values and code of honor
- What you have to Offer & What you Need
- Understanding an audience to communicate with confidence
- Expressing what youve got and what you need
- Mapping current and potential impact in your life and work
- Online coaching tool to provide accountability
- Two daily or weekly habits to build Purpose and Power into life
- Practical ways to live your refreshed values and code of honor
Caneel Joyce, PhD
Nell Derick Debevoise
Stacey Zolt Hara
Flights: we recommend that you fly into Friedman Airport (SUN), Hailey, Idaho. If you choose to stay with our hotel partners, The Limelight Hotel, they will pick you up from the airport. Another good option is to fly into Boise Airport (BOI) and rent a car. The drive is beautiful and there are more frequent flights.
The Limelight Hotel is giving Summit attendees a discount on rooms, while supplies last. Your Summit receipt will contain the booking details and link.
NOTE: this is the busiest weekend of the year, so book flights and accommodations early!