- Chazen Global Study Tours
- Global Immersion Program
- Travel Photo Contest
- Chazen MBA Exchange
- Chazen Language Program
- Chazen Block Week Classes
- Laidlaw Chazen Travel Fund
- Student Opportunities
- Latin America
The Chazen Institute for Global Business is the interdisciplinary hub of global business knowledge at Columbia Business School.
By injecting a global viewpoint into coursework, supporting research on global business, and sponsoring provocative forums where business leaders and policy-makers engage in vigorous debate, we pool the vast wealth of knowledge that exists within Columbia Business School, distill it for people who operate in the world’s marketplace, and provide a global network for lifelong learning.
Our mission is threefold:
- To train MBA students to be global business leaders through experiential education programs focused on overseas business and cultural immersion, including interaction with alumni, leaders in business, government, and NGOs;
- To support, sponsor, and disseminate Columbia Business School's faculty research on the global economy, serving as a defining reference for academic, policy, and media organizations;
- To advance the knowledge and understanding of global business by engaging alumni, practitioners and policy-makers in open dialogue and shared learning, including public forums, symposia, and round tables.