- Chazen Global Study Tours
- Global Immersion Program
- Chazen Block Week Classes
- Chazen MBA Exchange
- Chazen Language Program
- Chazen Institute Travel Fund
- Chazen Leadership Fellows Program
- Global Consulting Projects
- Travel Photo Contest
- Latin America
- Chazen Global Insights
Founded in 2010 by Lulu C. Wang '83, Founder and CEO Tupelo Capital Management, LLC, the Lulu Chow Wang Senior Visiting Scholar initiative has been bringing senior Chinese academics, business executives and government officials to Columbia Business School for a period of residence to foster dialogue and scholarly exchange. Lulu Chow Wang Scholars are senior professionals who present in workshops and lectures, visit classes, conduct independent research, and engage in active exchanges within the Columbia Business School community with the goal of deepening relations between Columbia Business School and China during and after their period of residence.
Scholarly exchange is one of the most effective ways for Columbia Business School to deepen its impact in China, and Asia at large. The School envisions this program enabling some of Asia’s recognized and emerging stars to come to our institution and benefit from the vast intellectual resources and stimulating work environment that we provide. Over time, the program will bring about a sustained transfer of knowledge and best practices from Columbia Business School to management institutions throughout Asia.
- Wei Wang, Founding Chairman, Chinese Museum of Finance, and President, China Mergers & Acquisitions AssociationWei Wang, Founding Chairman, Chinese Museum of Finance, and President, China Mergers & Acquisitions Association
- Julie Yang, Senior Vice President, Core Products, Mastercard
- Shirley Wang '93, Founder & CEO, Plastpro Inc.
- Walter Wang, President & CEO, JM Eagle, Inc.
- Ya-Qin Zhang, President, Baidu Inc.
- Wei Wang, Founding Chairman, Chinese Museum of Finance, and President, China Mergers & Acquisitions Association
- Jesse Wu, former Chairman, Johnson & Johnson China
- Daniel Xu, Co-Founder and CIO, Tencent
- Lu-Yen Wang, Chairman of the Roly International Holdings Ltd.
- George Tan, Senior Vice President, MetLife Inc., CEO & Board Member, MetLife China
- Weihua Ma, National Fund for Technology Transfer and Commercialization (NFTCC) and former Executive Director, President and CEO, China Merchants Bank
- Zhigang Yuan, professor of economics, Fudan University, and former dean, School of Economics, Fudan University
- Yinquan Li, Director, China Merchants Group; CEO, China Merchants Capital
- Professor Lawrence J. Lau, Ralph and Claire Landau Professor of Economics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, former Chairman, CIC International (Hong Kong) Co., Limited
- Qiren Zhou, Dean, National School of Development, Peking University
- Ba Shusong, Deputy Director-General, Financial Research Institute of the Development Research Center of the State Council
- Shiming Jiang, Founding producer of China Central Television Station’s “China Financial and Economic Reporting” program since 1996
- Ronglu Zheng, CEO, Taiping Life Insurance Co., Ltd
- Yandong Zhang, Senior Observer and Deputy General Manager, Caijing magazine
- Dr. Yufei Pu, Deputy Director-General of the Comprehensive Management Department in the State Information Center (SIC), China
- Xin Meng,Professor, Australian National University. Read an article about her research, “Is China Running Out of Surplus Labor?,” in Chazen Global Insights
- Weiying Zhang, Professor, Peking University
- Mai Lu, China Development Research Foundation