- Chazen Global Study Tours
- Global Immersion Program
- Chazen Block Week Classes
- Chazen MBA Exchange
- Chazen Language Program
- Chazen Institute Travel Fund
- Chazen Leadership Fellows Program
- Global Consulting Projects
- Travel Photo Contest
- Latin America
- Chazen Global Insights
The Sir Gordon Wu Distinguished Speaker Forum
Managing Across the Globe
Featuring Wan Ling Martello, former CEO, Nestlé’s Asia, Oceania and Sub-Saharan Africa regions
Moderated by Lulu Chow Wang '83, Overseer at Columbia Business School
Wednesday, Nov. 13 at 6:00 p.m.
The Princeton Club, 15 W. 43rd St., New York
Please join us for a very special evening with Wan Ling Martello in conversation with Lulu Chow Wang '83. At Nestlé, Martello led a team of 105,000 employees in 92 countries spanning three continents and generating revenue of US $21 billion. She joined Nestlé in 2011 as Global Chief Financial Officer.
What you'll learn:
- How Martello ascended from a top financial role in a major global corporation to the largest contributing operating role in the company
- What the keys to success were in managing disparate regions and cultures for growth, despite restructurings and crises
- How she chooses which corporate boards to join (she’s currently a director at Alibaba and Uber)
Registration will open soon.