- Chazen Global Study Tours
- Global Immersion Program
- Chazen Block Week Classes
- Chazen MBA Exchange
- Chazen Language Program
- Laidlaw Chazen Travel Fund
- Travel Photo Contest
- Student Opportunities
- Latin America
Executive Program in Management
For Leaders in Asia Pacific, India, Middle East, and Africa
Columbia Business School’s Executive Program in Management (EPM) is an intensive, 10 month, multi-modular, general management and leadership program that is aimed at helping leaders scale new heights in their careers. Senior Executives begin in the fall by spending an immersion week at Columbia’s New York Campus. This is followed by an immersion week in Asia or the Middle East where the focus shifts to emerging markets and their opportunities and challenges. Participants then return to the campus again in spring 2016 for a week long immersion. Between these three immersions, executives receive faculty lectures through telepresence, continue work on designated personal and business projects and start putting their learning into action. There also is a virtual component to maintain the class connection and community, and share learning and reflections that reinforce bridging theory to practice.
The Career Management sessions are integrated into the program to help participants think about how they can plan their careers strategically. For many this might mean a career transition; for others it might mean exploring larger roles with their existing employers.
By exploring a wide variety of cutting edge management practices, through interaction with world renowned faculty, diverse peer interaction and action learning, participants emerge from EPM stronger and more focused leaders, better equipped to take the next step in their leadership journey.
EPM is an exceptional way to:
- Engage with Columbia Business School’s world class faculty around both their latest research and their experience in such areas as leadership, strategy and finance
- Increase your network connections with experienced business people from a wide variety of cultures, nationalities and backgrounds
- Understand the latest developments in global markets, emerging economies, financial institutions and finance
- Combine theory and practice by working on application projects relevant to each participant
- Establish lifelong connections to Columbia Business School by receiving select Columbia Business School alumni benefits
Program Partner: Eruditus Executive Education is the program partner for Columbia’s Executive Program in Management. Prospective participants with questions on the program are encouraged to contact them for further information by email at email@example.com or phone +91-22- 61623112 (India) or +971 44302011 (Dubai) or +1 862 252 5823 (USA).