- Chazen Global Study Tours
- Global Immersion Program
- Chazen Block Week Classes
- Chazen MBA Exchange
- Chazen Language Program
- Chazen Institute Travel Fund
- Chazen Leadership Fellows Program
- Global Consulting Projects
- Travel Photo Contest
- Latin America
- Chazen Global Insights
- “How Religious Diversity Eases the Tension between ‘Reopen the Economy’and ‘Social Distancing’ during Covid-19 Crisis: Perspectives on Personal vs. Public Good,” Yu Ding
- “Access to Banks and Household Resilience to Shocks,” Kim Fe Cramer
- “The Mark of a Criminal Record and Entrepreneurship: Cross-cultural differences in the impact of a criminal record,” Kylie Hwang
- “Imperfect Data Processing and Capital Market Opening in China,” Ran Liu
- “Technological Differences in Investment Decisions: Measurement and Its Implications,” Seyed Mansouri
- “The Corporate Supply of (Quasi) Safe Assets,” Lira Mota
- ”Does Reporting Frequency Affect the Allocation of Investor Attention? Evidence from The EU,” Minh Phan
- ”Understanding Intraday Patterns of Stock Dynamics with High-Frequency Data.” Yiwen Shen
- ”Global Demand Spillovers in Corporate Bond Issuance: The Effect of Underwriter Networks,” Kerry Siani
- ”Risk Migration from the Banking Industry to the Real Economy: An Examination of Spillovers from Basel III,”Jing Wen
- “The Global Spread of Jargon: Cross Culture Variation in Use and Perceptions of Jargon, ” Zachary Brown
- “State Fiscal Capacity and the Firm’s Cost of External Fnancing,” Rebecca DeSimone
- “Unbundling and Sell-Side Information Production: the Impact of MiFID II, ” Yifeng Guo
- “The Backfiring Effect of Virtual Reality (VR): VR Reduces High Sensation Seekers’ Desire for Stimulating Consumption in Reality,” Youjung Jun
- “The Impact of Proliferating Index Market on Asset Demand,” Polina Dovman
- “Offshoring vs. Onshoring: Finding the Best of Both Worlds” by Zhe Liu
- “Global Leader or Foreign Traitor? The Paradoxical Effects of International Experiences on Leadership Effectiveness vs. Leadership Emergence,” Jackson G. Lu
- “Can Greater Shareholder Voting Rights Reduce the Expropriation of Minority Shareholders?” by Nan Li
- “Selling Your Longevity May Extend Your Life: Evidence from the Life Settlement Market,” by Kunal Sachdeva
- “Tractable Dynamic Sampling Strategies for Quantile-Based Ordinal Optimization,” Dongwook Shin
- “The Distinct Psychology of Smartphone Usage,” Shiri Melumad
- “Foreclosure Contagion, Household Rollover Risk, and the Subprime Mortgage Crisis,” Arpit Gupta. Download the paper.
- “Disentangling Disclosure and Enforcement: The Case of Hedge Fund Regulation,” Colleen Honigsberg. Download the paper.
- “Sourcing Strategies: Onshore and Offshore Procurement,” Lijian Lu. Download the paper.
- “Vertical Disintegration, Industry Cyclicality, and Vulnerability of Entrepreneurial Firms without R&D Units: Evidence from the Global Semiconductor Industry 2005-2014,” Sungyong Chang. Download the paper.
- “The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Labor Markets: A Dynamic Approach of Firm Behavior,” Matthieu Bellon, Department of Economics, Columbia University
- “Revisiting Investor Rationality in Mutual Fund Flows,” Jaehyun Cho, Columbia Business School
- “Uncover the Relation Between Exchange Rate Dynamics and Stochastic Volatility in International Stock Returns,” Ye Li
- “Acknowledgement of Cultural Differences and Support for Social, Organizational and Education Change: Urban-Rural Comparisons in China,” Zhi Liu
- Research on welfare policies and hidden risks in an emerging economy by Prabhat Barnwal, School of International and Public Affairs
- “Microfinance-Based Distribution System for Health Commodities: Project to Expand Access to Micronutrient Powders in Rural Haiti,” Aaron Baum, School of International and Public Affairs
- “Political Economy of Health: Risk and Income Redistribution in China’s Social Health Insurance,” Xian Huang, political science department, Columbia University
- Research on the effects of loan renegotiation, with evidence from credit card data by Andres Liberman.
- “Exonerating Leaders from Unethical behaviors for the Good of the Organization: Particularism versus Universalism in East Asian and North American Cultures,” Zhi Liu
- Research on Nairobi’s industrial sector and the role of air quality regulations by Nicole Ngo, School of International and Public Affairs
- “What Drives the Chinese Art Market? The Case of Elegant Bribery,” Jia Guo. Download the paper.
- Research on the cultural construction of choice by Claudius Hildebrand
- “Antecedents and Effects of Dual Cultural Identities of Chinese Immigrants in Australia,” Aurelia Mok. Download the paper.
- “The Great Trade Collapse and Trade Finance Premium,” JaeBin Ahn