- Chazen Global Study Tours
- Global Immersion Program
- Chazen Block Week Classes
- Chazen MBA Exchange
- Chazen Language Program
- Laidlaw Chazen Travel Fund
- Travel Photo Contest
- Student Opportunities
- Latin America
- "Virtual Migration: Online Jobs and Spatial Labor Misallocation," Bo Cowgill
- "Toward a Global Analysis of News Consumption and News Absorption," Andrea Prat
- "Science Denial: A Global Perspective on the Role of Religion," Gita Johar, Michael Morris
- "Investment Opportunities and Financing Externalities: Evidence from Golden Quadrilateral of India," Daniel Wolfenzon
- "Promoting High Impact Entrepreneurship in Mexico: An Impact Evaluation," Eric Verhoogen
- "The Brussels Effect: How the EU Shapes the Global Markets through its Rules and Regulations," book project of Anu Bradford
- “Implications for Business of Tax Evasion Within and Across Countries,” Jonas Hjort
- “Going Abroad to Create Value at Home: How Foreign Work Experiences Affect Retention and Workplace Innovation,” Dan Wang
- “How Collateral Laws Shape Lending and Sectoral Activity,” Mauricio Larrain, Charles W. Calomiris, Jose Liberti (DePaul), Jason Sturgess (DePaul)
- “Centralized Seat Allocation for Engineering Colleges in India,” Yash Kanoria
- A research proposal on global entrepreneurship and private equity by Neng Wang. Download the paper.
- “Generating Export Demand: The Role of Price, Quality and Signaling,” Amit Khandelwal, David Atkin (MIT), Adam Osman (Illinois)
- “The Lending Behavior of Dollar Money Market Funds to European Banks During the Summer and Fall 2011,” Gur Huberman, Marco Di Maggio, Andrew Ellul
- “Analysis and Valuation of Financial Firms,” Doron Nissim
- “Dynamic Entrepreneurial Finance and Risk Management,” Neng Wang
- “The (Individual) Cross-Section of International Diversification and Home Bias,” Geert Bekaert, Enrichetta Ravina
- “Capital Account Liberalization and the Decline in Labor Income Share,” Mauricio Larrain
- “Measuing the Unequal Gains from Trade,” Pablo Fajgelbaum, Amit Khandelwal
- Research on framework agreements, a common alternative to auctions in public procurement by Gabriel Weintraub
- Research on how Chinese multinationals manage global accounts by Noel Capon
- “Does Main Street Affect Wall Street — International Evidence,” Trevor Harris, Dan Amiram
- Research on the impact of reputation concerns on the voting of independent directors in China by Wei Jiang. Download the paper.
- Research on the effects of disclosing large short positions by Charles Jones. Download the paper.
- Research on multinational corporation networks by Bruce Kohut
- "Advertising and Consumer Psychology Conference: The Asian Consumer," held December 19–21, 2012, in Singapore, by Leonard Lee and Bernd Schmitt.
- A book on branding across cultures and countries by Don Sexton
- Research on entrepreneurial finance by Neng Wang. Download the paper.
- A workshop on the organizational economics of multinational firms by Maria Guadalupe and Catherine Thomas
- A workshop on customer decision-making in different countries and cultures by Don Sexton, Don Lehmann, and Oded Netzer
- Research on “Dissecting the Effect of Credit Supply on Trade: Evidence from Matched Credit Export Data,” Veronica Rappaport, Daniel Paravsini, Daniel Wolfenzon. Download the paper.
- “Inclusive versus Xenophobic Responses in Intercultural Interactions: The Role of Global Identity,” Shira Mor, Michael W. Morris, Johann Joh. Download the paper.
- Research on “Global Facility Network Design with Oligopolistic Markets,” Nicholas Steir-Moses, Roger Lederman. Download the paper.
- Research on “Peer Effects in Savings,” Stephan Meier, Felipe Kast, Dima Pomeranz. Download the paper.
- Research on “Structural Estimation of a Procurement Combinatorial Auction for School Meals in Chile,” Marcelo Olivares, Gabriel Weintraub
- Research on “The Impact of Exporting: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment,” Amit Khandelwal, David Atkin, Adam Osman
- Research on “The Role of Intermediaries in Facilitating Trade,” JaeBin Ahn. Download the paper.