- Chazen Global Study Tours
- Global Immersion Program
- Travel Photo Contest
- Chazen MBA Exchange
- Chazen Language Program
- Chazen Block Week Classes
- Laidlaw Chazen Travel Fund
- Student Travel Blog
- Student Opportunities
- Latin America
- Jonas Hjort for “Implications for Business of Tax Evasion Within and Across Countries”
- Dan Wang for “Going Abroad to Create Value at Home: How Foreign Work Experiences Affect Retention and Workplace Innovation”
- Mauricio Larrain, Charles W. Calomiris, Jose Liberti (DePaul), Jason Sturgess (DePaul) for “How Collateral Laws Shape Lending and Sectoral Activity”
- Yash Kanoria for “Centralized Seat Allocation for Engineering Colleges in India”
- Neng Wang for a research proposal on global entrepreneurship and private equity. Download the paper.
- Amit Khandelwal; David Atkin (MIT) Adam Osman (Illinois) for “Generating Export Demand: The Role of Price, Quality and Signaling”
- Gur Huberman, Marco Di Maggio, and Andrew Ellul for “The Lending Behavior of Dollar Money Market Funds to European Banks During the Summer and Fall 2011”
- Doron Nissim for “Analysis and Valuation of Financial Firms”
- Neng Wang for “Dynamic Entrepreneurial Finance and Risk Management”
- Geert Bekaert and Enrichetta Ravina for “The (Individual) Cross-Section of International Diversification and Home Bias”
- Mauricio Larrain for “Capital Account Liberalization and the Decline in Labor Income Share”
- Pablo Fajgelbaum and Amit K. Khandelwal for “Measuing the Unequal Gains from Trade”
- Gabriel Weintraub for research on framework agreements, a common alternative to auctions in public procurement
- Noel Capon, for research on how Chinese multinationals manage global accounts
- Trevor Harris and Dan Amiram, for research titled “Does Main Street Affect Wall Street — International Evidence”
- Wei Jiang, for research on the impact of reputation concerns on the voting of independent directors in China. Download the paper.
- Charles Jones, for research on the effects of disclosing large short positions. Download the paper.
- Bruce Kogut, for research on multinational corporation networks
- Leonard Lee and Bernd Schmitt, for the Advertising and Consumer Psychology Conference: The Asian Consumer, held December 19–21, 2012, in Singapore.
- Don Sexton, for a book on branding across cultures and countries
- Neng Weng, for research on entrepreneurial finance. Download the paper.
- Maria Guadalupe and Catherine Thomas for a workshop on the organizational economics of multinational firms
- Don Sexton, Don Lehmann, and Oded Netzer for a workshop on customer decision-making in different countries and cultures
- Veronica Rappaport, Daniel Paravsini, and Daniel Wolfenzon for research on “Dissecting the Effect of Credit Supply on Trade: Evidence from Matched Credit Export Data.” Download the paper.
- Shira Mor, Michael W. Morris, and Johann Joh, for research on “Inclusive versus Xenophobic Responses in Intercultural Interactions: The Role of Global Identity.” Download the paper.
- Nicholas Steir-Moses and Roger Lederman, for research on “Global Facility Network Design with Oligopolistic Markets.” Download the paper.
- Stephan Meier, Felipe Kast, and Dima Pomeranz, for research on “Peer Effects in Savings.” Download the paper.
- Marcelo Olivares and Gabriel Weintraub, for research on “Structural Estimation of a Procurement Combinatorial Auction for School Meals in Chile”
- Amit Khandelwal, David Atkin, Adam Osman, for research on “The Impact of Exporting: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment”
- JaeBin Ahn for research on “The Role of Intermediaries in Facilitating Trade.” Download the paper.