- Chazen Global Study Tours
- Global Immersion Program
- Chazen Block Week Classes
- Chazen MBA Exchange
- Chazen Language Program
- Chazen Institute Travel Fund
- Chazen Leadership Fellows Program
- Global Consulting Projects
- Travel Photo Contest
- Latin America
- Chazen Global Insights
Held each year, the Travel Photo Contest is an opportunity to highlight the learning, fun, and intercultural experience of a Chazen travel program from the student perspective.
- Photos must have been taken as part of a Chazen global travel program (Study Tour, Global Immersion Program class, Chazen Block Week class, or MBA Exchange Program).
- A total of up to 6 entries across all categories are allowed per entrant.
- All photos submitted must have been taken by the entrant.
- All photos must be accompanied with captions to the specifications stated on the submission form.
- Entrants agree to allow their photos to be reproduced in Chazen promotional materials, website, and social media. Students’ name and graduation year may accompany uses of each photo.
- Decisions are final.
How to Participate
To submit photos for consideration, please complete the Photo Contest Submission Form in full. Please upload photos in their original file size at the highest resolution possible.
- The Chazen Institute will review all photographs.
- The Chazen Institute will judge the photos based on quality, creativity, and how well they capture the unique Chazen experience.
- The top 10 finalists will be posted on the Chazen Institute's Facebook page and Instagram (@ColumbiaChazen), and the top photo receiving the most combined “likes” is the winner.
- Photograph in good light, such as mornings and late afternoon, or use a flash when natural light is poor.
- Avoid touristy set ups, such as groups of students smiling in front of a landmark or cultural icon.
- Avoid too much skin (while some trips take place in hot climates, we are unable to accept photographs of students in revealing clothing).
Please contact the Chazen Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org.