- Chazen Global Study Tours
- Global Immersion Program
- Chazen Block Week Classes
- Chazen MBA Exchange
- Chazen Language Program
- Chazen Institute Travel Fund
- Chazen Leadership Fellows Program
- Global Consulting Projects
- Travel Photo Contest
- Student Opportunities
- Latin America
- Chazen Global Insights
Registration Dates: Spring 2019 registration opens Jan. 15 and closes Feb. 6.
The Chazen Language Program is open to all Columbia Business School, SIPA, and Columbia University students, faculty, staff members, and their spouses.
The fee for all language classes is $300 per student per course. Full payment is due at registration and may be made using American Express, MasterCard or Visa.
Classes are created based on student registration. To best reflect changing student demand, the Chazen Language Program offers a unique registration process:
- Before registering: Be sure to review the semester calendar and withdrawal deadlines. The course schedule varies by semester, so please be mindful of time conflicts.
- When registering online: Choose from a select number of time slots that complement Columbia Business School’s MBA schedule. Only select times you are available and can commit to.
- Course selection: You will be placed in a course if enough students match with your language, level, and time selection (not necessarily first choice).
If you are a first-term student, we encourage you to wait a semester before taking a class to better understand your time commitments.
Withdrawal & Refunds
Once the schedule has been completed, no refunds will be given unless your class or section is not offered. Getting your second-choice time slot is not an acceptable reason for a refund.
If we are unable to place you in a class due to your schedule and preferences, then you will be immediately refunded.
Full refunds are eligible on or before Wednesday, September 12 at 5:00 pm EST. There are no refunds after this date.
Withdrawal requests should be e-mailed to email@example.com.