- Chazen Global Study Tours
- Global Immersion Program
- Chazen Block Week Classes
- Chazen MBA Exchange
- Chazen Language Program
- Chazen Institute Travel Fund
- Chazen Leadership Fellows Program
- Global Consulting Projects
- Travel Photo Contest
- Latin America
- Chazen Global Insights
The Chazen Institute Travel Fund provides financial assistance to students participating in Chazen global travel programs and are awarded based on financial need. Funds can be used toward the following Chazen Institute programming: Global Study Tours, Global Immersion Programs, Global Blockweek classes, Bridging the American Divide and the MBA Exchange Program. Applications for 2020-2021 awards are due July 6, 2020 end of day EST. These awards may be used from now through June 2021.
If you received a grant for the 2019-2020 academic year that you did not get to use, you will be able to do so for the coming academic year.
At this time we are unable to confirm if global travel programs will take place for the coming year; the Chazen Institute will follow the guidance set out by the School and University on global travel. For incoming first years who receive a grant for 2020-2021, if global travel does not take place during the academic year, this grant will renew into your second year.
Students in need of financial assistance to participate in Chazen Institute travel programs are encouraged to apply for this award. Selected students will receive a stipend to cover up to $2000 of program costs towards a 2020-21 Chazen Institute travel program. The criteria are as follows:
- Students must demonstrate financial need
- Students must be in good academic standing
- Students must submit their study tour deposit by the mandatory deadline to secure their spot on the tour and/or pay the balance of their Global Immersion Program/blockweek fee by the tuition billing deadline
- Recipients of travel stipends must successfully bid for a spot on a Global Immersion Program course through elective bidding or an Global Study Tour through the study tour bidding process. Please note that receipt of a stipend does not guarantee a spot on a Chazen Travel Program.
- Student recipients must successfully bid for a travel program and use the award during the 2020-21 academic year.
- A waitlist of students will be kept in the event that student recipients are unable to use their award during the academic year.
- Recipients must submit a deliverable outlining the impact of their travel experience that can be shared with the donor.
- Students can benefit from the fund only once during their two-year MBA program.
- Please note that awards will reduce the program fee normally paid to the Chazen Institute for up to $2000. Amounts may not be used towards flight or in country costs. Students who have participated in a Chazen Global Study Tour or Global Immersion Program previously will not be considered for a Chazen Travel Fund award, as the goal of the program is to give access to students who have not participated previously. Priority will be given to students who exhibit financial need and those without a great deal of travel experience.
In order to complete an application, students will be asked how they are planning to finance the 2020-21 year of study. In addition to completing the submission, students must upload the following documents:
- A one-page statement outlining why you would make a good candidate for the Chazen Institute Travel Fund and how a Chazen travel program would impact your MBA experience. Please use this essay to discuss financial need or expand upon the financial information you have submitted.