- Chazen Global Study Tours
- Global Immersion Program
- Chazen Block Week Classes
- Chazen MBA Exchange
- Chazen Language Program
- Chazen Institute Travel Fund
- Chazen Leadership Fellows Program
- Global Consulting Projects
- Travel Photo Contest
- Latin America
- Chazen Global Insights
The Chazen Institute is accepting applications from rising second year students for the 2022-2023 academic year. Applications are due May 22, 2022 and will be available to use through the 2022-2023 academic year. Incoming first year students will have a later opportunity to apply.
The Chazen Institute Travel Fund provides financial assistance to students participating in Chazen global travel programs and are awarded based on financial need. Funds can be used toward the following Chazen Institute programming: Global Study Tours, Global Immersion Programs, Global Blockweek classes, Bridging the American Divide and the MBA Exchange Program.
Students in need of financial assistance to participate in Chazen Institute travel programs are encouraged to apply for this award. Selected students will receive a stipend to cover up to $2000 of program costs towards a Chazen Institute travel program. The criteria are as follows:
- Students must demonstrate financial need.
- Please note that receipt of a stipend does not guarantee a spot on one of these Chazen Travel Programs.
- Students should follow the process outlined for securing a spot on these programs. More information is available on each program's website or by reaching out to the Chazen Institute at [email protected].
- Recipients must submit a deliverable outlining the impact of their travel experience that can be shared.
- Students may use their award anytime between notification and graduation. Rising first years who were offered an award during their first year that was not used this past year do not need to apply again.
- Please note that awards will reduce the program fee normally paid to the Chazen Institute for up to $2000. Amounts may not be used towards flight or in country costs.
- Students can benefit from the fund only once during their two-year MBA program.
- Students who have participated in a Chazen Global Study Tour or Global Immersion Program previously will not be considered for a Chazen Travel Fund award, as the goal of the program is to give access to students who have not participated previously. Priority will be given to students who exhibit financial need and those without a great deal of travel experience.
In order to complete an application, students will be asked how they are planning to finance their year of study. In addition to completing the submission, students must upload the following documents:
- A one-page statement outlining why you would make a good candidate for the Chazen Institute Travel Fund and how a Chazen travel program would impact your MBA experience. Please use this essay to discuss financial need or expand upon the financial information you have submitted.