- CJEB Faculty & Staff
- Visiting Scholars
- Board & Committees
- Japan Experts and Specialists
- Annual Reports
- Research & Publications
- Programs & Resources
- Student Opportunities
- Library and Data Resources
- Program on Public Pension and Sovereign Funds
- Corporate Governance and Stewardship Program
- Japanese Management Leadership Program
- Program on Japan’s Role in the Evolving Global Economic System
- Past Programs
- Contact Us
Professor Takatoshi Ito will speak with Takeo Hoshi, both coauthors of The Japanese Economy, Second Edition (The MIT Press, 2020), on a Tokyo College Online Discussion Series to discuss current issues in the Japanese Economy.
Taka and Takeo Explain the Japanese Economy: "The Japanese Economy" Online Discussion Season 2
[Online discussion series on YouTube]
Event 1: March 10, How to achieve Carbon Neutral by 2050
Event 2: March 17, Should we introduce carbon pricing?
Event 3: March 24, Demise of the traditional labor practices?
Event 4: March 31, Post-pandemic labor market in Japan
Videos are available here.
The Center on Japanese Economy and Business is an outreach partner for these events.
Contact: [email protected]
For more information click here.