- CJEB Faculty & Staff
- Visiting Fellows
- Board & Committees
- Japan Experts and Specialists
- Annual Reports
- Research & Publications
- Programs & Resources
- Student Opportunities
- Library and Data Resources
- Program on Public Pension and Sovereign Funds
- Corporate Governance and Stewardship Program
- Japanese Management Leadership Program
- Program on Japan’s Role in the Evolving Global Economic System
- Past Programs
- Contact Us
Jackson Lu ’18, CJEB’s first Doctoral Fellowship recipient, has been named one of the World’s 40 Best Business School Professors Under 40 by Poets & Quants for his work as a professor at the MIT Sloan School of Management. CJEB is thrilled by his success and knows it’s just the beginning of his journey as a rising star in the academic world.
Read his complete interview here.
Learn more about CJEB’s Doctoral Fellowship program here.